Travel broadens our perspectives, exposes us to different ideas and refreshes the soul.
Traveling with hats, however, can be a major pain in the a**.
As frequent travelers ourselves, we’ve tried every tip, trick and tidbit in the book to keep hats looking tip-top in transit, and let us tell you — it’s tough.
We designed the Two Roads Hat Travel Case from the ground-up, working in helpful feature after helpful feature to make traveling with hats a breeze.
• Elastic hat retention straps
• Shoulder sling
• Trolley sleeve to slip over rolling luggage handle
• Zippered passport pocket
• Capacity for 1-2 hats (more if the styles nest well)
• Internal accessory storage
• Lightweight, padded soft structure with removable sidewalls for easy collapse and storage
• Available clear plastic protective case (sold in a combo or separately)